JSP 2.0 Examples - JSP Configuration
Using a <jsp-property-group> element in the web.xml
deployment descriptor, this JSP page has been configured in the
There are various other configuration options that can be used.
- Uses <include-prelude> to include the top banner.
- Uses <include-coda> to include the bottom banner.
- Uses <scripting-invalid> true to disable
<% scripting %> elements
- Uses <el-ignored> true to disable elements
- Uses <page-encoding> ISO-8859-1 to set the page encoding (though this is the default anyway)